Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MANAGEMENT LESSON


MANAGEMENT LESSON


Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office, but she belonged to someone else... One day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, "I'll give you a $100 if you let me screw you. But the girl said NO. Johnny said, "I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up. " She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend... So she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend says, "Ask him for $200, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down." So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by, and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks what happened. She responded, "The bastard used coins!"


Management lesson:

Always consider a business proposal in its entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed!
p/s.. hehehehehehe 18 SX ..

10 comments:

Nuts@Kacc said...

hehhehe...a good lesson...nice...

abgbest said...

the bottom line is profit.... this smart johnny get the profit from the bottom .........

arZOoo said...

kekekekeke...tabik2 lah johny nih..astaga nideeeeee

~ GAB ~ said...

I have one blue jacket at home. It's my favourite jacket. Everytime I wanna wear, it reminds me of you. JAKET BIRU.

Itu mukaddimah je. Yeah, I prefer to throw coins too just like that cheeky and cunning man. Wehehehe....

Well the body text is not too long after all, now comes to the end of my writing.

Take care NIDE!

m i n e r a l . . . said...

kalau tabur satu sen lg best kan... jejejejej

~elly~ said...

cehhhhhh abg nide... huh.. poyosss

jaketbiru said...

kacc..
thanks kacc for the compliment....

abgbest..
the bottom line.. if there is still a line it is not at the bottom yet.. hehehehe

arzoo..
ataga arzoo.. wirid pastu berzanji pastu.. sedekah fatihah kat nide ok..

~gab~..
i am using your blog articels for reading material for my junior staff.. the love it.. hopefully they can succeed in the english exam conducted by ICAO.. (international Civil Aviation Authority).. thus.. you are always in my mind...

tun...
kalau nak tambah duit siling minta kat elly ngan tapir.. tabung buluh diaorang dah penuh sangat dah..

~elly~...
windu kat elly... muahhhhh

jaketbiru said...

btw... ada tak sesiapa mempunyai gambar gab???

arZOoo said...

arzooo ader arzooo ader....



tapi dah takder dah..ekekekekke

~elly~ said...

elly pn ade....huhuhuhu